gLoBe TrOtTeR
In search of da lite.....

Love is....

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness" as quoted by Friedrich Nietzshe.

Love..a peculiar feeling...a little pot of warmth...the key to happiness and something which should be given in order to be received.

Love is an emotional, mental or physical attachment. It could be a need....a means of support or a mere necessity.

Love has many forms. It could be a mother's unconditional love for her child..a mentor's guidance for his disciple...an elder sibling's affection for the younger one...a lover's burning flame of love for the beloved.

Love cannot be measured nor does it have any boundaries. Walls cannot confine it nor can it be restrained. It is like an eternal river which keeps flowing...giving life wherever it goes.

Love is a sense of freedom in suffocation. It does not always cause joy but can be the source of immense displeasure. Sometimes love becomes an obsession. Love sometimes becomes a game of agonizing pain.

Love and hatred. Pain and pleasure. Both are the two sides of the same coin. Who said love was easy? Being in love or loving someone is hard. Harder on the heart bearing the trauma.

Love teaches you lessons. Lessons learnt help you to move forward or you will continue to get burnt. Making mistakes is part of life. Repeating mistakes is being foolish.


Love for me has been a journey but I have yet to reach my destination. A path which is not easy to tread and yet it has become a necessity, a part of my life.

Love has changed me. It has taught me to breath again, to let go of my inner soul. It forces me to look at life from both perspectives. To embrace the good with the bad.

Love has given me D. My shining knight in armour. I told him to reach for the moon. I'm glad he was always persistent. Being together for such a long time, it just seems like yesterday that we had met for the first time! Time flies by and we have seen so much together. The feelings remain the same-the shy guy I met at CP!

Imagining life without my beloved is quite difficult. Yet I thank my stars or my destiny or should I call it my luck? He picked up the broken pieces and made me whole again. Sometimes miracles do occur. It's time you guys start believing in them as well! I was a skeptic yet life always changes with a single decision you take and never look back.

As Paulo Coelho aptly put it "And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."
1 comments:

Hmmm..Quite an interesting and a beautiful post..
I totally agree to what you have written..

I am really happy you found your lucky guy..

Cheers
D


About Me..

Am very secretive...hard nut to crack but i love laughin n mkn odaz laugh.Hate hypocrites n fakeness to da core...njoy dancing, reading and observing ppl....we r all a bunch of weirdo's in different wayz:P

Visitors

Followers


Reccent Commentz..

Powered by Blogger Tutorials