gLoBe TrOtTeR
In search of da lite.....

The First Real Heartbreak....


Sitting back listening to this song takes me back into time....when I was a fool...when I know I should have listened to my heart....to my instincts...as one of the benefits of being a part of the female race...our sixth sense is accurate most of the time...and yet I chose to love and lost....isn't that how we all learn? All I could think of was that I must be doing the right thing....what could possibly go wrong? I trusted blindly when deep inside from the bottom of my heart...I knew there would be consequences....but we only learn when we fall....that is what makes us stronger.

The feeling of trying to hold on to something that till date seems like an illusion...a dream....was I sleep walking the entire time? Why didn't I listen to my heart? Regrets....they never seemed to end....so this is how a heart breaks.....a cruel lesson of life we must go through....in order to grow as individuals. How does one hold on to sand? Well I tried. I tried really hard but I know myself....I would never be able to live like a caged bird...restricting myself from the breathe of life....no that is definitely not ME. Iam a free soul and do not like to be bound by anything....I wanted to rise in love not fall in love. I tried to put up with so much....so much was at stake....the man of my dreams....standing in front of me....in flesh and blood...yet reality seemed twisted in a sinister manner.

Then it happened. I could take it no longer. But why....why was I doing this to myself? Why was he acting this way? What had I done to deserve all this...should I have blamed it on my hard luck or destiny's way of showing me the light? I knew then...the meaning of a nervous breakdown. I felt disgusted and hated myself for days...how could I have trusted myself against my instincts?

There are many ways to hurt a human being. I realized it then. Not just physically but mentally as well. When someone takes hold of your emotions....your thoughts.....your soul....you become chained in yourself...you become your own slave...caught in a web of illusion. No but he must be right. This must be right. Is this life's way of playing a joke? Reality cannot be so harsh. Yet everything is fair in love and war.

Men can be so stubborn. The blame game continued even after the justifications were given. Who is wrong now? Some people will never change. I just take it as a lesson learned. A hard one at that. Only when you fall...do you learn to rise again....with more determination and persistence. For days I felt repulsed at my choice. The choice that I had made. I refused to believe that people could be so emotionless. That is how the game is played. Leave before realization strikes.

I'am sure I'm among the many faces in a sea of people who have been through something less excruciating or something far worse than I have. Move on. That is the rule of life. Time never stops for anyone. Not even death. The song that I dedicate to fellow bloggers in connection to this story is called Over by Lindsay Lohan. I know many of you might not like the artist but just listen to the song atleast once. Appreciate the lyrics is all I ask of you.


Over by Lindsay Lohan
I watch the walls beneath around me crumble
but it's not like I won't build them up again
so here's your last chance for redemption
so take it while it lasts cause it will end....

And my tears are turning into time
I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbye

I can't live without you
Can't breathe without you
I dream about you, honestly
tell me that it's over
cause if the world is spinning and I'm still living
It won't be right if we're not in it together
tell me that it's over
And I'll be the first to go
Don't wanna be the last to know

I won't be the one to chase you
but at the same time you're the heart that I call home
I'm always stuck with these emotions
and the more I try to feel the less I'm whole

My tears are turning into time
I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbye

I can't live without you
Can't breathe without you
I dream about you, honestly
tell me that it's over
cause if the world is spinning and I'm still living
It won't be right if we're not in it together
tell me that it's over

And I'll be the first to go
Yeah, I'll be the first to go
Don't wanna be the last to know

Over...Over...Over

My tears are turning into time
I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbye

I can't live without you
Can't breathe without you
I dream about you, honestly
tell me that it's over
cause it the world is spinning and I'm still living
It won't be right if we're not in it together
tell me that it's over
tell me that it's over
over

Honestly tell me
Honestly tell me

Don't tell me that it's over
Don't tell me that it's over






0 comments:

About Me..

Am very secretive...hard nut to crack but i love laughin n mkn odaz laugh.Hate hypocrites n fakeness to da core...njoy dancing, reading and observing ppl....we r all a bunch of weirdo's in different wayz:P

Visitors

Followers


Reccent Commentz..

Powered by Blogger Tutorials