gLoBe TrOtTeR
In search of da lite.....

Life-a big JokE!!!

Yup you can say that again.....life is a joke that I just do not get anymore! It’s like stretching a rubber band until you can’t stretch it anymore. Is it me? Is it the place? Or is just the people around that make things worse? It’s like walking on and on and all I see is a mist. As it clears away- I see several paths but which one do I follow?

I’m sick of trying so hard. Before I used to die trying but that head strong determination is starting to wither away. I blossomed well into a beautiful flower but just like the rose-my life has thorns too. You feel as if each time you try, things just get worse. Trying is better than having to regret being a failure for the rest of your life. Would you try and fail or never try at all?

The mind in itself can be heaven or hell in itself. The decision is solely yours to make. Would you rather dwell in the dark pits of the mind or look forward and search for the divine light elsewhere? It’s difficult but not impossible. Giving up means perishing or else taking action for a better tomorrow. Maybe hope is a better option. Who likes facing the demons head on?

I’m sure being stuck in the middle is a situation hated by all. Sometimes feel like that is my constant state of mind. Am I changing or have I changed faster than I had imagined? Things get confusing because the mind and heart do not always collaborate. Decision making can be such a pain. Things seem to be spiraling out of control...is it time for the therapist?
0 comments:

About Me..

Am very secretive...hard nut to crack but i love laughin n mkn odaz laugh.Hate hypocrites n fakeness to da core...njoy dancing, reading and observing ppl....we r all a bunch of weirdo's in different wayz:P

Visitors

Followers


Reccent Commentz..

Powered by Blogger Tutorials