gLoBe TrOtTeR
In search of da lite.....

Me, Myself and I

It feels weird talking about myself but it’s not like this is the first time I’m doing it. Here I am again giving a little insight on Who i am....
As a person, I’m often hidden in the bustling crowd as am short in height. Some people think I look like a teddy-bear because I’m chubby but I might just be only a few kilos overweight some people say I have pretty eyes but not more than my mother’s. She is a lot fairer yet I think she is a natural beauty. Some say I have an infectious smile which makes me look even more childish. I do look younger than my age. I wonder if that is a compliment or a curse throughout my life?
As an individual I appear quiet, calm and very arrogant. Simply put, I find it hard to open up to people easily. I generally do not trust human beings due to personal experiences of betrayal. My calmness comes from my patient nature. Many of my close friends are amazed at how patient I remain in sometimes chaotic situations.
I never used to smile as much as I do today. But ever since I met my best friend I realized that laughter is truly the best medicine. I now enjoy laughing out loud and making others laugh also. We all have one life to live why not live it as if each day were the last? But a person who laughs a lot is most probably hiding some sort of grief. The laughter is a cover-up for the suffering he/she is trying to hide from the prying eyes of the world.
That is why I always try to put myself in another person’s shoes to have a better understanding of his/her situation. It is hard but that is why most people tell me that I’m very understanding. I enjoy listening because I like to help others when they get stuck in life. It amazes me how two different persons can react to a same situation in opposite ways. That is why I find human beings intriguing yet I loathe them in the same manner. It does not take more than a fraction of a second for an individual to change from an angel to an animal. So do you really know thyself?
0 comments:

About Me..

Am very secretive...hard nut to crack but i love laughin n mkn odaz laugh.Hate hypocrites n fakeness to da core...njoy dancing, reading and observing ppl....we r all a bunch of weirdo's in different wayz:P

Visitors

Followers


Reccent Commentz..

Powered by Blogger Tutorials